Register Now for the Digital Health Summer Summit
June 13th and 14th – San Diego, CA
What’s the Digital Health Summer Summit?
The Digital Health Summer Summit will take a deep, deep dive into the elements of a successful digital health venture.
On the heels of a sold-out, wildly successful Digital Health Summit and Conference at the 2013 International CES, the Digital Health Summer Summit is a two-day conference showcasing the latest digital health innovations from the point of view of the industry’s most brilliant thinkers and doers who will dive into the most pressing–and sometimes controversial–questions that face the industry today.
The Summer Summit provides a unique forum for industry veterans to share their hard-learned lessons and insiders tips on this multifaceted, fast-growing market. Attendees come to be inspired and learn, to mingle and network, and cross-pollinate ideas with innovators and key industry players.
Whether it’s during a Master Class, a case study or an in-depth panel discussion, the packed-full agenda will provide decision-makers and entrepreneurs with the valuable tools, best practices, and evidenced-based how-to’s to grow a successful digital health company–seizing all the opportunites this market has to offer.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives from healthcare device and technology companies
- CE executives looking to expand into digital health and fitness
- Entrepreneurs, inventors and healthcare and wellness innovation pioneers
- Healthcare professionals including physicians, nurses and hospital administrators
- Insurance companies and payers
- Healthcare, technology, business and lifestyle press or analysts
- Digital health marketers, developers, and designers
- VCs, angels, private investors and other vested financial players
- Academics, recent graduates and students in medicine or healthcare technology and business
- In a nutshell, all Professionals interested in the convergence of health, tech and business
2013 Program Highlights
From a Sugar Rush to a Digital Health High
Dr. Anand Iyer, President and COO of WellDoc, who is also a Type 2 diabetes patient, will open the Summit highlighting lessons learned in growing WellDoc into a multi-million dollar digital health company.
Find out how the proliferation of sensor tech and their interconnectivity is opening new business opportunities and what you need to consider in your development strategy
360 Degree View of Funding:
Jack Young of Qualcomm Ventures, will lead a vibrant discussion with leading experts to give a panoramic view of how to get your venture financed every step of the way to profitability
Deploying Digital Health on a Massive Scale:
How to create win-win public/private partnerships: How to forge win-win public/private partnerships for massive deployment and wide impact
Data: Double Master Class where you’ll learn how to:
• Monetize your Data, and
• Find the real value of your data
I’ll Take Brain Health for $6 Billion:
Alvaro Fernandez, CEO SharpBrains, will release their latest report: The Digital Brain Health Market 2012-2020
Key Triggers: Nuts and Bolts for Successful Consumer Adoption:
Learn how successful companies are intentionally merging best practices in marketing and product design to achieve wide and long-term adoption
VIP Networking Cocktail Event:
Socialize with industry movers and shakers at an outdoor gorgeous pool deck party!
See Other Agenda Programming in the Works!